Selling your home during a pandemic can be stressful. We’ll work together to come up with a custom plan that will allow you to take comfort.
Common measures put into place include:
- Prescreening all buyers and brokers for Covid-19 symptoms
- Placing shoe covers, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer in the home for all showings
- Requiring all brokers and buyers to wear a mask
- Appointment-only showings scheduled appropriately apart
- Requiring a “no-touch” policy, limiting touching to just the showing broker
- Limiting or eliminating open houses and broker tours (depending on your comfort level)
- In some cases, listing agent may attend all showings
There is no guarantee we will keep your home free of germs but with these measures in place, we can help to protect you and your home to the greatest level possible.